Monday, April 30, 2018

The View From My Wheelchair

85 degrees in Central Minnesota today. Gorgeous.

The frogs were singing today. I heard at least 3 different species. Every Spring the return of the Red-winged Blackbirds, the frogs, and their glorious Spring Symphony are healing music to my ears.



A little further down the trail this was waiting for me, a Snapping Turtle. Notice how thrilled my dog was. LOL





I saw a pair of Mergansers within the safety of the refuge fence. I borrowed this photo from the internet.



The Turkey Vultures and Pelicans were in abundance as well.






The turtles are back on their favorite sunning log. (I took this last summer.)



The American Coots were enjoying the river as well. (Image borrowed from internet.)


It was a fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment